Credit card transactions can be declined for various reasons. The most common is that it was declined by your bank or card issuer. The best course of action is to call your card issuer and ask them.
It is also important to make sure that:
- You entered the correct CVV code (the 3 digits on the back of your card)
- You've entered the correct billing information
- The card is approved for international/online purchases
- There are sufficient funds available
- The card is not expired or canceled
- The card has not been reported stolen or lost
Alternatively, you can create a new order and pay with a different card.