In order to send cryptocurrency to another wallet, follow the below steps:
- Enter the wallet dashboard of the currency you wish to send
- Click the “Send” button
- Enter the amount of cryptocurrency you'd like to send in the amount field. Alternatively, you can specify the amount you would like to send in USD. Note that the funds will always be sent as cryptocurrency, not as USD.
- Enter the destination cryptocurrency address
- Select the transaction fee (regular or fast)*
- Click “Send Coins”
- To complete the process, you will need to enter your pin code
*Your transaction needs to be processed by miners who are more likely to choose transactions that provide a higher fee. So choosing "fast" transaction fee means you will be charged at bit more but it will help you jump to the front of the line.