Level 3 is the highest verification level. Users at this level have access to all the features of level 1 and 2 but at higher volumes.
To become a level 3 user, you need to send Jubiter a valid proof of address. Valid proof of address documents include a monthly bank statement or a utility bill (Note: mobile phone, cable TV, or printed Internet bills cannot be accepted).
All documents should be high-resolution color scans or photographs. Accepted formats are JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, and PDF.
File size should be no more than 15 MB.
Your Proof of address document must include:
- Your full name
- Your complete address (PO Box addresses are not accepted)
- The document issue date (cannot be older than 3 months)
- The logo of the provider or bank should be visible
Note: The document must be written in Latin characters. If your document is not written in Latin characters we will accept notarized documents, translated into English.
If you only have digital copies of your utility bills, you may use them provided you follow the below requirements:
- upload the entire document (include all pages) in PDF format
- take a screenshot of the document from within the website where you process the payments. (The screenshot must clearly include the site URL.)